News GEORGE NOORY'S PARANORMAL DATING SERVICE

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I KID YOU NOT!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...mal-date_n_7455236.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

n-PARANORMALLOGO-large570.jpg

"I know what it's like to try to look for somebody that you want to spend the rest of your life with, and it's not that easy. Society is at a point now where you don't want to meet people in a bar," said George Noory, co-founder of ParanormalDate.com, and the popular host of "Coast to Coast AM," with nearly 600 stations, the biggest nightly radio talk program in North America.

The "Coast to Coast AM" audience is captivated by all things paranormal, extraterrestrial and conspiratorial, and Noory wants to help a lot of these people get together.

"Digital and dating has turned into billions of people online all over the world, looking for that special person. It's amazing to me how digital has created the ability for people to get to know each other before they even meet," Noory told HuffPost.

Noory knows full well the common interest people have in strange things that go bump in the night.

"At any given time, we have three-and-a-half million listeners, and one of the things I've always done on the show is to broadcast live on holidays, because there are a lot of lonely people out there. So, this is just another thing I've created that I hope will help people get together and meet others of like interests."

Just open the link and read the full thing. I can't take it anymore....!

Last edited:
He has no shame. I saw this earlier plastered on the C2C website. I watched the video in horror. I wonder if Noory will join his own "dating site"? (gag)
Besides, Noory being the laughingstock that he is, doesn't he know 90% will be fake profiles by people who can't stand him and want to have a laugh at his expense?

He has no shame. I saw this earlier plastered on the C2C website. I watched the video in horror. I wonder if Noory will join his own "dating site"? (gag)
Besides, Noory being the laughingstock that he is, doesn't he know 90% will be fake profiles by people who can't stand him and want to have a laugh at his expense?
Ooooo.....never thought of the fake profile deal. AND you get to pay to send PM's.

Reactions: surge
He kept referring to a "big surprise on Weds." to everyone last week. Well, SURPRISE!
cupid.gif