George Carlin and UFO's

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Always a funny guy. He could see inside human nature so well and make it humerus .

Last edited:
Reactions: Walking Goose
My favorite comedian. There are many you tube videos of his performances that are still remarkable and truly funny. Many didnt like him because he was very intuitive IMO. His shows were remarkable for their insight that many find annoying or threatening to their opinions of themself. Just what Ive noticed but am probably wrong

My favorite comedian. There are many you tube videos of his performances that are still remarkable and truly funny. Many didnt like him because he was very intuitive IMO. His shows were remarkable for their insight that many find annoying or threatening to their opinions of themself. Just what Ive noticed but am probably wrong
Your not wrong goose. Carlin showed his life opinions in a snarky way but was funny regardless which side you were on. I can set aside my opinions to enjoy his funny take on things.

Your not wrong goose. Carlin showed his life opinions in a snarky way but was funny regardless which side you were on. I can set aside my opinions to enjoy his funny take on things.
A couple years ago Ian Punnett interviewed Carlin's daughter on C2C.
It was a great interview, but at the time I remember thinking she took herself far more seriously than her dad ever did.

Reactions: Lynne