General says structures on Mars

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
US General Blows Whistle on what was really found on Mars | Ancient Code

Excerpt:

One of the most fascinating statements about Mars was made when General Stubblebine said:

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars, and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you, can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.” (Dolan, Richard. UFOs And The National Security State: New York: Richard Dolan Press)(source 2)

However, his statements aren’t empty ones. In the last couple of years, NASA’s rovers exploring the red planet have photographed a huge amount of unexplained structures on the red planet. And while ALL of the mystery structures are explained as Pareidolia, millions of people around the globe firmly believe there are things on Mars which are being kept away from society, just as there are structures on the surface of the moon which NASA has tried hard to keep from society.

What do you think of that statement? Believe it? Or not?

Reactions: Lynne
I think the pictures we've been seeing show this to be true.