Open Lines Gender Fluidity to be taught

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...h-thing-as-boys-or-girls.html?intcmp=trending

One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Fairfax County Public Schools released a report recommending changes to their family life curriculum for grades 7 through 12. The changes, which critics call radical gender ideology, will be formally introduced next week.

“The larger picture is this is really an attack on nature itself – the created order,” said Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council.

“Human beings are created male and female. But the current transgender ideology goes way beyond that. They’re telling us you can be both genders, you can be no gender, you can be a gender that you make up for yourself. And we’re supposed to affirm all of it.”

Now they are teaching outright LIES!!! WTF????? This one makes me furious! I agree with the man who says it's an attack on nature itself! There IS a created order, and to teach this to our children is sooooo wrong I can't even begin to find enough words to disagree here! :rage::rage::rage:

Reactions: Seahunter
I agree, this is complete BS. First of all, the radical progressives need to realize just because in their world there are people like this, does NOT mean that everyone thinks like that. I am a male - 100-freakin'-percent MALE. I don't have any thoughts, feelings, or confusions about it, and there's NO freaking sliding scale about it. I'm not 95% male, or 98% male, or 99.99% male - I'm MALE. The human species cannot survive without creating more human beings. This is done with one female and one male. No one has any business telling today's kids that they are not 100% of their gender. Next they'll be telling little Johnnie that he is 75% male, and the other 25% of the time he is to act like or want to be like a girl and/or desire a boy. :mad::mad:

Reactions: Debi and surge
Agreed, this is total agenda-driven rubbish.

utter-and-complete.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi