Geller claims mass landing imminent

I like Uri Geller but I hope he’s wrong on this. We don’t need an invasion. Scary predictions.

Reactions: Debi
I am sure Geller is totally wrong about the object mentioned.

We have only been looking deeply into the universe for about a hundred years, and only in the last 50 has modern physics evolved to the point where we can begin to explain some of what we see. I have a grasp on some of the physical processes going on in these evolved stars, the behavior of the noted object does not surprise me at all.

There is still far more to be seen and understood in God's creation, than has been observed and catalogued so-far.

Geller is either naïve, paranoid, or said this to drum-up publicity. I suspect the latter.

Reactions: Lynne and JahaRa
I am sure Geller is totally wrong about the object mentioned.

We have only been looking deeply into the universe for about a hundred years, and only in the last 50 has modern physics evolved to the point where we can begin to explain some of what we see. I have a grasp on some of the physical processes going on in these evolved stars, the behavior of the noted object does not surprise me at all.

There is still far more to be seen and understood in God's creation, than has been observed and catalogued so-far.

Geller is either naïve, paranoid, or said this to drum-up publicity. I suspect the latter.
Good points ! I feel much better.