Gatwick conspiracy - the UFO

daz

Reaction score
  • On the 19/12/18 reports of drone/s were reported to be operating above Gatwick Airport UK.
  • Eyewitness accounts from 67 people, including airport staff and police officers, established the fact a flying object was definitively flying in this airspace.
  • Police and military failed to provide any photographic evidence of a drone, the only evidence on offer is a single video supposedly recorded at Gatwick airport. With the level of technology we live in, how is it possible that we do not have a single piece of verified photographic evidence? And would it not be common practice to release such images to the public in order to gain more information on this suspect 'industrial drone'.
  • The fact that the police force and military personal including sniper teams were unable to apprehend the drone is unusual. For obvious reasons live ammunition would never be suitable, however alternative means such as rubber bullets are accessible means for police/military.
  • The arrest of two clearly innocent people is presented as a means to show the police force are actively investigating, however I believe this was just for show.
  • Police declare a drone may not have even been present and then backtrack due to the unbelievability of the statement.
  • Police suggest 'crane lights' could be the source of the eye witness statements believing it was a drone.
  • Situation is reminiscent of the O Hare Airport 2006 incident.
  • I am of the belief that there was no drone at Gatwick 19/12/18 aside from the ones used by the police to investigate the UFO which appeared and disappeared several times through the day.
  • The only rational explanation to sell to the public was that this was a drone.

Last edited:
  • On the 19/12/18 reports of drone/s were reported to be operating above Gatwick Airport UK.
  • Eyewitness accounts from 67 people, including airport staff and police officers, established the fact a flying object was definitively flying in this airspace.
  • Police and military failed to provide any photographic evidence of a drone, the only evidence on offer is a single video supposedly recorded at Gatwick airport. With the level of technology we live in, how is it possible that we do not have a single piece of verified photographic evidence? And would it not be common practice to release such images to the public in order to gain more information on this suspect 'industrial drone'.
  • The fact that the police force and military personal including sniper teams were unable to apprehend the drone is unusual. For obvious reasons live ammunition would never be suitable, however alternative means such as rubber bullets are accessible means for police/military.
  • The arrest of two clearly innocent people is presented as a means to show the police force are actively investigating, however I believe this was just for show.
  • Police declare a drone may not have even been present and then backtrack due to the unbelievability of the statement.
  • Police suggest 'crane lights' could be the source of the eye witness statements believing it was a drone.
  • I am of the belief that there was no drone at Gatwick 19/12/18 aside from the ones used by the police to investigate the UFO which appeared and disappeared several times through the day.
  • The only rational explanation to sell to the public was that this was a drone.
So daz, in your opinion, was it crane lights, a drone, a UFO, nothing, or something else ?

Reactions: Lynne

Bravo! I wondered how long it would take for the Gatwick conspiracy theories to pop up.

I much preferred flying in/out of Gatwick when going to London. Gatwick lacked the amenities of Heathrow, especially duty free shopping, but getting to and from Gatwick was a joy, no where near the traffic. I also liked being able to walk to my rental car, as opposed to having to take a bus off airport, in some cases more than a mile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Bravo! I wondered how long it would take for the Gatwick conspiracy theories to pop up.

I much preferred flying in/out of Gatwick when going to London. Gatwick lacked the amenities of Heathrow, especially duty free shopping, but getting to and from Gatwick was a joy, no where near the traffic. I also liked being able to walk to my rental car, as opposed to having to take a bus off airport, in some cases more than a mile.
well is this not a paranormal forum...?..... :tearsofjoy: maybe add your message to Gatwick tripadvisor

well is this not a paranormal forum...?..
it is. And I will agree with you that this did go suddenly suspicious. First there were drones and now maybe there were not needs some explanations from someone. Especially since it closed down air traffic for that long. There were manhunts, the military brought in, etc. etc. Seems like a lot of fuss if nothing was there. Surely someone confirmed the drones while this was ongoing?

it is. And I will agree with you that this did go suddenly suspicious. First there were drones and now maybe there were not needs some explanations from someone. Especially since it closed down air traffic for that long. There were manhunts, the military brought in, etc. etc. Seems like a lot of fuss if nothing was there. Surely someone confirmed the drones while this was ongoing?
There was a write up / follow up on M.S.N yesterday about this...in the article it was stated that they had a crashed drone and was trying to get info from it.

Reactions: Debi
There was a write up / follow up on M.S.N yesterday about this...in the article it was stated that they had a crashed drone and was trying to get info from it.

Yeah, that drone was reported by some sources to have been brought done by the British military using an Israeli made anti-drone system that pinpoints, then jams radio frequencies used to control it. The company that manufactures the system has already put out a news release claiming credit for resolving the Gatwick shutdown.

BBC News - Yemen soldiers killed in Houthi drone attack on base Exploding rebel drone kills Yemen soldiers

Here is a significant reason why Gatwick was closed last month as a result of drones over the airport. Exploding drones are becoming more common place, they've been used in Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, and now Yemen. Heathrow was briefly closed a couple days ago after reported drone sightings. Wonder if Brit intel sources have information terrorists are planning a drone strike at an UK airport?

BBC News - Yemen soldiers killed in Houthi drone attack on base Exploding rebel drone kills Yemen soldiers

Here is a significant reason why Gatwick was closed last month as a result of drones over the airport. Exploding drones are becoming more common place, they've been used in Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, and now Yemen. Heathrow was briefly closed a couple days ago after reported drone sightings. Wonder if Brit intel sources have information terrorists are planning a drone strike at an UK airport?
Possible test runs in the UK?