Gary, IN, Demon house demolished

I've seen this kind of stuff happen in a smaller less flashy version, so I know it can. That's why I don't do demons....if I feel that energy in a house, I'm leaving and calling in bigger guns.

I often wonder if I were to walk into a house like this if I would be attacked physically seeing how they cannot harm me spiritually.
I read once a man tried to cast out many demons from a person and he said"In the name of Jesus the one whom paul preached of I command you to leave"

The demons replied we have heard of this Paul and believe us when we say we do know Jesus. Tell us this.. Who are you?!? and they killed the man.
This goes without saying; "you need authority to cast them out". Not sure if it is a blessing from the pope that will give you that but I think if you had the authority you would know... OR it would be in your best interest to know.

I have watched zac over the yesrs and havr been concerned for his safety and his crew. They do a lot of prevoking. Also i wish they would help the spirits they find. This case i would watch, it is truely scary, and appears to have merit

Reactions: Debi