Gangstalking; real or delusion?

What do you think gangstalking?

• It’s a delusion

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It’s real

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It’s just stalking and harassment taken too far, nothing out of the ordinary

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I’ve been curious about the gangstalking phenomenon and the targeted individuals movement. Here’s an interesting video I came across last night.
What do you think about the phenomenon? Personally I sit on the fence, but it seems convincing. I’m just glad I’m not a targeted individual, from what I understand about it!

Reactions: NobleHouse
I’ve been curious about the gangstalking phenomenon and the targeted individuals movement. Here’s an interesting video I came across last night.
What do you think about the phenomenon? Personally I sit on the fence, but it seems convincing. I’m just glad I’m not a targeted individual, from what I understand about it!
It's real and has been used often.....from one who is intimately aware....

yes, there are some very sick people in this world, I was on the road and have met many. you are lucky to have not met any of these evil bastards I pray that you don't.

Reactions: Paintman
yes, there are some very sick people in this world, I was on the road and have met many. you are lucky to have not met any of these evil bastards I pray that you don't.
I might have had some close calls. Or maybe those were just typical manipulative people. but people who cross me find out the hard way my family and I are not to be tread on. That’s all imma say about that.

Reactions: NobleHouse
I might have had some close calls. Or maybe those were just typical manipulative people. but people who cross me find out the hard way my family and I are not to be tread on. That’s all imma say about that.
they dont go after people unless they know no one will miss them.

they dont go after people unless they know no one will miss them.
That’s dark man.......

I mean there are some people I could wish a world of wrath on them. But not that. Wow.

That’s dark man.......

I mean there are some people I could wish a world of wrath on them. But not that. Wow.

Being far away from everyone and everything you know is strange, it either makes you psychic or paranoid... That's up to you to decide whether or not you can trust strangers.

Reactions: Paintman
So do I understand correctly that the secret govt is behind this to create candidates for unethical programs ?

Wow just decided to search gangstalking on the forum and I find the video that was posted is unavailable.............