Game Show Mania

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DUE TO COVID, MUCH OF THE FALL TV SCHEDULE HAS HAD TO SHIFT GEARS AND GO WITH MORE "GAME SHOWS." COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

WHAT GAME SHOWS DO YOU LIKE? DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE?
WHAT ABOUT THE OLD GAME SHOWS? THEY ARE BRINGING MANY OF THEM BACK SUCH AS WHAT'S MY LINE AND THE WEAKEST LINK. HAVE YOU CAUGHT ANY OF THE NEW ONES?

Reactions: Black Cloud
My really oldie fav is “Match Game”!

I’m not certain if it qualifies as a game show but I used to laugh so hard at “Wipeout”.

My contemporary fav is “Jeopardy“.

My really oldie fav is “Match Game”!

I’m not certain if it qualifies as a game show but I used to laugh so hard at “Wipeout”.

My contemporary fav is “Jeopardy“.
They have already brought Match Game back. Hosted by Alec Baldwin.

I watch Jeopardy all the time. Once in awhile I'll run a whole category and get all excited...lol

I watched Wipeout! And yes, I would count it as a game show.

Jeopardy. Hands down. I watched it every single day when I was still in HS. And remember it as a kid. Ah, how could I forget? Those were the days....

Well, how about reality/game show? I watched The Amazing Race last night. For those of you not familiar, it shows pairs of people racing around the world doing tasks. Couples are eliminated if they are last to reach the finish line in each heat.

This season was filmed in late 2018. It was eerie to watch. And it left me with a sense of loss last night. It was great to see what was. But very unnerving to know that now it's not. This is an ongoing theme with my TV watching right now.

I like the masked singer. It’s not really a game show but it is a competition.

Reactions: Paintman