Future sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see something on time travel, time slips, and the Bermuda Triangle. I also love to hear about afterlife experiences.

Reactions: Shadow
John Titor and / or The Philadelphia Experiment and / or Mel's Hole

That's a great suggestion!
I will definitely take a look into adding a gallery for members in the very near future.
Looking @ the resource center for the forum software, I see there is a premium plugin that creates a media gallery. It looks nice. May very well work with what we would want for this community.
I'll look over the details and features of the plugin to determine if it fits with what we'd like to use one for.

Keep these suggestions coming!
Thank you Dark Matter. That would be awesome.;)

I went to Hawaii in February and there was a lot of news about garbage washing onto the north shore of the big island. Now our news is reminding us that Fukashima is still leaking radioactive material into the Pacific. I would enjoy an update on the professionals true views of this and nuclear power plants which are aging throughout the world. Is it still safe and cost effective? (I also live less than 20 miles away from one).

Alternative energy

Last edited:
Can we get an area specifically for Shadow People?

I would not classify them as alien, or as ghosts, and they have their own sort of subspecies, or versions, so I think they deserve their own area.

Also, I have an amazing experience with a Shadow Person that I would like to share. It was actually a Hat Man, which is just one version of Shadow Person that I have seen.

Reactions: b rad and Shadow
Oh and one of the callers last night asked Art about doing a show on Shadow People, which I agree with. So it would be cool to have already opened discussion on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.