Future of radio

I can't get i heart to work on any of my browsers anymore. I don't have a clue why, and I find it very odd.

I can't get i heart to work on any of my browsers anymore. I don't have a clue why, and I find it very odd.
iheart also OWNS the channel Darkness Radio is on. Which may be why the big rush for Dave to be setting up his Beyond Darkness site.

The host for darkness does some weekend shows on coast to coast

Reactions: Debi
only program as i see it, is trying to gain market share, cause if we *smaller* internet radio, podcasters, digital media content providers, don't make enough hay while real radio is still a thing, we never will as the market keeps getting flooded with people the ad values keep going down, hence you see people quiting youtube cause everything thinks its a gold mine well its turned into a salt mine. crowd funding is another option yet doesnt work for many either... in 5 years this market will look alot different then it does today... alot music on the other air stations, a few talk stations but both mainly playing the same content and the internet will only be able to support the best shows of each niche on a level worth doing it...buckle up