Funny Pictures

2dlmagg.jpg

LOL! I've got one this morning that didn't ask permission and imitated the cat! Bad Bulldog!
In my experience with Dachshunds (going back to when I was a kid), they do not like going out in the rain or snow. I don't mean there is an aversion and with a little coaxing you can get them out the door. I'm talking full-on-Scooby-Doo-feet-on-the-door-frame-not-going-out! I literally have to go outside and shovel a spot for them to go to the bathroom if there is snow on the ground. The oldest is the worst, but the others usually take their cue from her.

Last edited:
In my experience with Dachshunds (going back to when I was a kid), they do not like going out in the rain or snow. I don't mean there is an aversion and with a little coaxing you can get them out the door. I'm talking full-on-Scoody-Doo-feet-on-the-door-frame-not-going-out! I literally have to go outside and shovel a spot for them to go to the bathroom if there is snow on the ground. The oldest is the worst, but the others usually take their cue from her.
LOL! Love the Scooby vision. Yes, we shovel a space, too, but as Roy once told me you'd think rain and snow was acid or something! UNLESS they wish to romp in it. Our boxer loves to romp, but to just go out and potty the white stuff becomes something deadly and evil.

Reactions: Ab_Original
LOL! Love the Scooby vision. Yes, we shovel a space, too, but as Roy once told me you'd think rain and snow was acid or something! UNLESS they wish to romp in it. Our boxer loves to romp, but to just go out and potty the white stuff becomes something deadly and evil.
Our black and tan would play in the snow when she was a pup, but these days you'd have better luck convincing her to give up her spot in the bed.