Full on ghost manifesting

Lazarus_Rising

Reaction score
At the end of January this year I was admitted to hospital in a serious condition. Multiple organ failure and sepsis and spent 9 days locked up in the same ward gradually getting better.
It was during the 7th night, in the early hours, I needed the loo.
My bed was at the end of the bay of 6 beds, two rows of three and nearest the window.
The toilet was at the other end on the opposite wall.
Shuffling down the bed I stepped out from the curtains drawn round my bed and turned right to walk to the loo.
The end bed in my row was occupied by an elderly guy who had been seriously ill, and at the end of his bed stood a blood pressure machine on a dolly for pushing it round.
I took one step forward towards the loo and everything wennt quiet. Around the blood pressure dolly , in the manner of a whirlwind starting at the bottom and building up in layers, appeared the form of a little girl aged about 8.
Her face was downcast but I saw enough of her features to see that she was looking at me from under furrowed brows.
She wore a pleated skirt, school type and matching cardigan, her hands were clasped before her holding a sort of case or handbag.
Overall she was dimly lit, but I saw her clearly.
I uttered the words "what the f*ck" as I took a step forward and at this point she almost exploded into a haze before disappearing altogether.
Still being nagged by my bladder I made for the loo, and as I came out the blood pressure machine, which was switched off and unplugged, began clanking and banging to itself.
At this point I took myself off to bed.
I mentioned it to the nurses the next day and they were unsurprised. Apparently they have a single room on the ward where teaspoons are known to be flung round by unseen hands.
My question is this: at the point of the manifestation of the little girl, it was as if I was on another plane of existence because nothing else moved or made a sound, only a comnpressive silence. Is this sort of thing normal?

My question is this: at the point of the manifestation of the little girl, it was as if I was on another plane of existence because nothing else moved or made a sound, only a comnpressive silence. Is this sort of thing normal?
I have heard people describe an odd silence that descends, just before some kind of activity occurs. If you are outdoors in the woods, all animal and nature sounds will cease for a moment and the air will get still.

Well the old man had been very ill, and I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling from the apparition. Not overly evil, but definitely not well meaning.
When you think about it, what would a kid, alive or in spirit hang around a dying old man? I think these things are attracted to pain, misery and impending death.

Hospitals are places where every facet of the spectrum emanate. It's no wonder any manner of ghost, spirit or 'other guys' linger around the unending pot luck energy to feed on. We spoke of 'beacons' before, so hospitals must be like Time Square or Piccadilly Circus to them.