Full Crow Supermoon tonight

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
54433367_1295483267267283_1873613752700502016_n.png

Wicca Teachings
https://www.facebook.com/WiccaTeachings/photos/a.128666473948974/1295483263933950/?type=3&permPage=1

Tonight is the Full Crow Moon also known as the Worm Moon and the Sap Moon. Called the Crow Moon for the cawing crows around this time that signal the end of winter. As the earth thaws worms start to appear. And it marks the time when maple sap begins to flow and the annual tapping of maple trees begins.

Tonight's Full Moon will also be a Supermoon. The final Supermoon of the year. The Supermoon occurs when the Moon is the closest to the earth more than any other time of the year, making the Moon appear up to 30% bigger and brighter than usual. The Supermoon not only affects nature such as the tides and wildlife it also affects us, our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen. A Supermoon amplifies the effects of a normal Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive and emotional at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions we don't even understand, happy and laughing one minute, teary and sad the next, We may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Supermoon.

Date Moon Phase
(Lunar Phase) Moon Sign Chart
March 21, 2019 FULL MOON
at 01:42
horoskop-p-libra.png
Libra 0°08’ (chart)

Full Moon in
horoskop-p-libra.png
Libra:

You might have a strong need for balance and harmony now. You probably desire to keep things "nice" rather than venturing into fundamental questions in order not to disturb the peace. You must learn to share your good and bad feelings. Do not be afraid to be who you really are, despite what is expected of you.

Calculate your personal birth Moon Phase & Moon Sign
external_link.png

Organs influenced by
horoskop-p-libra.png
Libra Moon Sign:

Organs: Kidney, ureter, urinary bladder, veins, skin as an organ of touch, pancreas, insulin, glucagon.

These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.

Surgical operations:

Surgical operations are strongly not recommended during the Full Moon!

Super Full Moon in Libra, March 21, 2019 Lunar calendar, Moon Phase

The magician mercury! One of the toughest retrograde.
k6dtvfP.jpg

I've been watching the nearly full moon rise all week. It appears in the east just at dark. It looks so inviting thru the still bare trees in woods behind my house.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Wanna know when it's going to rain at my house? Just say "supermoon".

Reactions: Paintman
Checked out Deb's quote. Everything is okay and there was no swear words or politics.:)
This moderating thing is a little tougher than it seems;)
No problems today but I also have that Henry Blake syndrome.

Reactions: Debi