Fukushima Quake

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Although this article reports the "allowed" government story board, other news has reported some further leakage at the storage pond areas and further weakening of some structure at the plant.

The original damage happened on March 11, 2011 and has been an ongoing problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Cloud

Although this article reports the "allowed" government story board, other news has reported some further leakage at the storage pond areas and further weakening of some structure at the plant.

The original damage happened on March 11, 2011 and has been an ongoing problem.
I wonder if the time will come when we ask the aliens for help with the damage we are doing to the earth? Ive read different stories about the thought that they can remove radiation if they want somehow. Ed Dames talks about this at times

Reactions: ozentity
I wonder if the time will come when we ask the aliens for help with the damage we are doing to the earth? Ive read different stories about the thought that they can remove radiation if they want somehow. Ed Dames talks about this at times
Personally I am concerned we are looking towards aliens to help us. Frankly, we messed it up and I think we need to take the actions to clean up our own mess. It always concerns me when they talk about nuclear energy as "clean". Excuse me, but what the heck do they call the leftovers they need to bury for how many years to even reach a half life? Sorry, I need to take a breath before this becomes a full rant....lol It's one of my soap box issues.

That may not be a great idea if they say to remove three quarters of our population as a start.

• Wow
Reactions: Benway and Debi
The amount of radiation that has spilled out is terrifying when a very small amount can kill. I do not trust we are getting the truth from Japans government.