Frozen Caveman discovered

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Since the discovery of Otzi, in the Alps, on the border between Italy and Austria, and with the continual recession of glaciers across the world there has been the hope of new archeological discoveries. Recentely a team of climbers on an expedition in the Himalaya Mountains, have found in a cave that seem to have recently surfaced after a series of avalanches in the region. Inside the cave, the team of Norwegian mountaineers, found the remains of a humanoid from the paleolithic time. The Paleolithic period, also known as the Stone Age, was characterized by prehistoric man's development of stone tools. The date of the Paleolithic may vary by locality as much as several thousand years. During the Paleolithic period, humans grouped together in small societies and subsisted by gathering plants fishing and hunting. The Himalayan range has the Earth's highest peaks, including the highest, Mount Everest. Most part of the area remains unexplored. READ MORE: Nepal: Frozen Caveman Discovered In Himalaya – Disclose.tv

Reactions: Paintman
This is amazing. To think we are looking at someone a million years old. Simply incredible !

Reactions: Debi
If this story is true this 1.3 million year old being might not even be considered human. I hope that there are follow ups.

If this story is true this 1.3 million year old being might not even be considered human. I hope that there are follow ups.
I agree, he looks a little like Big Foot. I wonder how tall he is

That video must be old or his time period was just a rough guess based on first sight, because recent tests have now dated him more accurately to be around 5300 years old. This was also supported by his physical build/development as compared to human forms from around a million years ago. But regardless, it's still a huge stepping stone to mapping out our ancient ancestral history.

Another interesting thing about this caveman is that it's believed to be cursed. This came about when a total of seven people connected to the research of Otzi died under mysterious circumstances. However, hundreds of people are currently involved with the study of Otzi and have experienced nothing. But still an interesting phenomena to read.

I wonder how tall he is

He apparently measured around 1.6m tall (5 foot 3 inches).

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
That video must be old or his time period was just a rough guess based on first sight, because recent tests have now dated him more accurately to be around 5300 years old. This was also supported by his physical build/development as compared to human forms from around a million years ago. But regardless, it's still a huge stepping stone to mapping out our ancient ancestral history.

Another interesting thing about this caveman is that it's believed to be cursed. This came about when a total of seven people connected to the research of Otzi died under mysterious circumstances. However, hundreds of people are currently involved with the study of Otzi and have experienced nothing. But still an interesting phenomena to read.

He apparently measured around 1.6m tall (5 foot 3 inches).
Thanks for the update

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler