FROM DEBI TO YOU

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Dear Members, Friends, and Guests of PNF,

It has been my tradition to write a Christmas letter each year. As many of you know, it's been a rough year for me, which makes this Christmas rather special. Due to the tough times, something special was revealed to me....an awareness of "gifts".

I was gifted with the only doctor in the country who could save my husband's life this year. That was a gift of miracle level.

I was gifted with support people who showed up at my door with food and gas cards to help us through that time.

I was gifted with those of you who donated to the forum to keep the doors open here as I stuggled with ever mounting medical bills and medication costs that were (and still are) astronomical.

I was gifted with an army of prayer warriors, with you forum members leading the way. The power of prayer and intentions was palpable to me. I could feel you out there sending those up for me and my family. The comfort that gift gave me cannot be put into words.

And the gift of coming home each night...here to my forum family. Knowing you were out there, knowing you cared so much, was one of the biggest gifts of all. Watching as I saw each of you growing and shining your own light brightly as a beacon to not only myself, but to each other and new members as they came to the forum for support and friendship.

My "gift" to each of you this year is best found in the video you will see below. Please take a moment to watch this, listen, and read the story it tells. Gifts. Each of you have them and are one.

My tree of life is surrounded deeply with the gifts that are you.

Merry Christmas, family.

Debi

Beautiful Debi. Thank you

Reactions: Debi