Frog People?

I really like frogs(but would give eating them a go)
ummm, if you ever do try eating them, its just bull frogs and just the legs...lol......you don't want to try the ones that produce bufotenin......unless you want the mushroom effect..(with a side effect of dead)...... just remember, leave the toads alone....lol

Last edited:
ummm, if you ever do try eating them, its just bull frogs and just the legs...lol......you don't want to try the ones that produce bufotenin......unless you want the mushroom effect..(with a side effect of dead)...... just remember, leave the toads alone....lol
I have heard of people deliberately ingesting that bufotenin, in the hopes that it will produce a cathartic healing for various illnesses.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I have heard of people deliberately ingesting that bufotenin, in the hopes that it will produce a cathartic healing for various illnesses.
people will try anything I think...lol... its supposed to be similar to psilocybin mushrooms,( if it don't kill ya) very psychodelic… then theres oleander (will kill ya), peyote, monkshood (will definitely kill ya), mountain ash, poke salad, ergot, and puffer fish....just to name a few others, .lol..... all of which has their place in lore and legend...maybe this is where the toad comes from in witches legends....come to think of it, theres a lot of naturally poisonous stuff out there.

I think it points to a common ancestor and our aquatic beginnings.
1596663361813.jpeg

Ok,I do know not to eat the cane toads here they have killed a lot of native animals and pets that have.Maybe just admire frogs and eat chicken,lol.I have heard of people licking cane toads for a trip o_O

Reactions: Paulm
.I have heard of people licking cane toads for a trip o_O
in my teens it was weed and shrooms for fun....this generation is tide pods and toad licking....lol.... and today the CDC put out a warning to stop people from drinking hand sanitizer.. ...really?? they have to tell people that???

Last edited:
in my teens it was weed and shrooms for fun....this generation is tide pods and toad licking....lol.... and today the CDC put out a warning to stop people from drinking hand sanitizer.. ...really?? they have to tell people that???
I suppose the kids have to do something to shock us old folk, lol.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm