Frog People?

We have our own frog people here locally. These sightings were just a few miles from my daughter's previous home.
i think I met one of them once.... Jeremiah, he was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine...….
but really, arent frog people in a lot of fairie tales and legends?? and pop culture??… maybe something to this....an elemental or fae of sorts....

i think I met one of them once.... Jeremiah, he was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine...….
but really, arent frog people in a lot of fairie tales and legends?? and pop culture??… maybe something to this....an elemental or fae of sorts....

Yeah, I remember Jeremiah. Old wino who use to hang out down the railroad depot.

Those frog people had better stay out of South Louisiana and Southeast Texas. Can you IMAGINE the frog legs and gumbo that you could make with one of those rascals!!!?

When I was a kid, in the winter we had fried chicken for Sunday dinner but in the Summer we had froglegs on Sundays. I usually went frog gigging on either Friday Night or Saturday night from midnight to dawn. We quit when we couldn't carry any more out of the swamp.

I really like frogs(but would give eating them a go) they just seem the most harmless creatures.If aliens were in this form I'd be very relieved.

I am biting my tongue. I am biting my tongue. Debi doesn't like it when I do Blue humor. But she gives me free reign against commis.

WELL. WELL.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Simple Math.jpg