friendly or foe?

I agree with Paintman, because growing up my family had a lot of negative, sad things going on. And I know for a fact that my father and grandmother dabbled in questionable practices. It seemed like everywhere that we moved to, had paranormal activity going on.

Reactions: Paintman and Rach
I agree with Paintman, because growing up my family had a lot of negative, sad things going on. And I know for a fact that my father and grandmother dabbled in questionable practices. It seemed like everywhere that we moved to, had paranormal activity going on.
spot on with everywhere we moved it followed us, weve had strange going ons in every house we moved to when we moved from the city i was born in, i do believe spirits attach themslesves to people or familes and follow them

Rach , whether or not when I'm about to present is valid in your case or with Oz, I think this can be a fair generalization.
I believe when a person or family experiences negative paranormal activities, there is negative behaviors going on with someone in that family or person.
Look for drug or alcohol abuse , physical or sexual abuse, or dabbling in dark arts , Ouija boards etc.. things like that attract negative entities.
One person can attract mayhem that the whole family has to go through.

Or one troubled person that lived a hundred years ago, where you live now, can attract negative entities. I know a first-hand account of a person that went to visit a famous TV psychic in a small auditorium. She asked a question and got a spot-on answer from the psychic. At the end of the show the psychic told the woman to come up and see him afterwards because she has a negative entity attached to her. He would get rid of it.

Well for whatever reason she didn't, and dragged that thing back home and infected the whole family. They had a string of bad luck and several of the paranormal phenomena that you described.

The wildest account I've ever heard was by a Priest that was on the Catholic radio station. He was called in to investigate some bad activity at a home. Priest was somewhat psychic and figured out that this had nothing to do with the family members. Turns out down the street some teenagers formed a garage band. Really dark satanic heavy metal. So the moral of this story goes, keep yourself protected. You never know what your neighbors are up to.
i was brought up catholic and i believed because of our faith no bad spirit or demon would ever make contact with us, and if they do we are to say prayer and bless our house, my mom stopped practicing after my grandad died [ he was Irish and a very devout catholic] and there again is where my nan urged us to get a priest to bless the house i spoke about, my grandparents had every house they ever lived in blessed before they moved in, i duno, only the females in my family seem to have a spiritual side and have all had experiences.

I would add to this discussion that although these negative entities seem to be attracted to “negative” activities they also afflict the week (people who are sick or disabled). They sometimes afflict totally good people and even good religious people. It is hard to tell what causes the crack in our spiritual armor that allows them to get involved with our lives. I would not be quick to point the finger at anyone and say “you brought this on yourself”. The mysteries of this world are great and we will probably not have all the answers on this side of the vail. All we can do is look at what usually works and probable causes of problems. Staying vigilant in your faith and taking good care of your body is the only way of stacking the odds in your favor.

Reactions: Rach
I would add to this discussion that although these negative entities seem to be attracted to “negative” activities they also afflict the week (people who are sick or disabled). They sometimes afflict totally good people and even good religious people. It is hard to tell what causes the crack in our spiritual armor that allows them to get involved with our lives. I would not be quick to point the finger at anyone and say “you brought this on yourself”. The mysteries of this world are great and we will probably not have all the answers on this side of the vail. All we can do is look at what usually works and probable causes of problems. Staying vigilant in your faith and taking good care of your body is the only way of stacking the odds in your favor.
thank you lynne!!!

Reactions: Lynne
so guys, ive had to come back on here, im on Facebook and im part of this "weird goings on in" [my town], and there has been a post from this girl, i used to know when i was a teenager, [my then boyfriend went to her school and all of our friends and his friends would merge together thats how i know her], well, the house in my original thread i was talking about was on a new build estate and unbeknown to me at the time she also lived on this estate. i woke up this morning with a message from a friend which tagged me in it, i will copy and paste what this girl has put in a sec, but also, im not sure if i mentioned this in my initial post, when we moved from that house to the next house, on the last day, my mom who was transporting boxes to the new house and coming back to that house picking up more boxes and moving them and so on, she said to me when she returned on her last pick up my dad was standing outside the house, and he got into the car and he said "lets go, lets leave and lets never look back at that house" [bearing in mind he never believed in the after life until this house] and my mom asked if he was ok and he replied to her "no not really, something just happend in our bedroom and i dont want to talk about it", i have asked him so many times what happend but he never told me and i dont think he ever will. anyway ill copy and paste what this girl put in this group, she lived on the next set of houses to my old house.

My childhood house in *** was very haunted, and it was a new build. Must have been something long on the land before. Got so bad my sceptic dad was threatening to find a priest. Visitors that stayed there saw him, he liked hanging through the lounge ceiling. I was a young child and saw him several times in my bedroom. He used to yank my mom curtains and my mom would have to say it was the wind even though no windows were open lol. When we left the house we were packing boxes and the phone started ringing, my mom answered the phone and a voice on the other end which sounded like a little girls said “goodbye” - very far fetched I know but it happened

Reactions: garnetsilver
so guys, ive had to come back on here, im on Facebook and im part of this "weird goings on in" [my town], and there has been a post from this girl, i used to know when i was a teenager, [my then boyfriend went to her school and all of our friends and his friends would merge together thats how i know her], well, the house in my original thread i was talking about was on a new build estate and unbeknown to me at the time she also lived on this estate. i woke up this morning with a message from a friend which tagged me in it, i will copy and paste what this girl has put in a sec, but also, im not sure if i mentioned this in my initial post, when we moved from that house to the next house, on the last day, my mom who was transporting boxes to the new house and coming back to that house picking up more boxes and moving them and so on, she said to me when she returned on her last pick up my dad was standing outside the house, and he got into the car and he said "lets go, lets leave and lets never look back at that house" [bearing in mind he never believed in the after life until this house] and my mom asked if he was ok and he replied to her "no not really, something just happend in our bedroom and i dont want to talk about it", i have asked him so many times what happend but he never told me and i dont think he ever will. anyway ill copy and paste what this girl put in this group, she lived on the next set of houses to my old house.

My childhood house in *** was very haunted, and it was a new build. Must have been something long on the land before. Got so bad my sceptic dad was threatening to find a priest. Visitors that stayed there saw him, he liked hanging through the lounge ceiling. I was a young child and saw him several times in my bedroom. He used to yank my mom curtains and my mom would have to say it was the wind even though no windows were open lol. When we left the house we were packing boxes and the phone started ringing, my mom answered the phone and a voice on the other end which sounded like a little girls said “goodbye” - very far fetched I know but it happened
I am so sorry but I am not following your story here. I’m not understanding.

I am so sorry but I am not following your story here. I’m not understanding.
no its fine lol! basically the other day i found out a girl i knew when i was around 15, lived on the same estate as me and had extremely similar things happen to me, i just reposted what she said at the bottom
i hope you understand haha!

no its fine lol! basically the other day i found out a girl i knew when i was around 15, lived on the same estate as me and had extremely similar things happen to me, i just reposted what she said at the bottom
i hope you understand haha!

Part of the problem may be "estate" has a very different meaning in the UK than in the US. In the UK, an estate is an area of housing all built at the same time, or as part of the same project. In most cases it would be called "public housing" in the US.

Part of the problem may be "estate" has a very different meaning in the UK than in the US. In the UK, an estate is an area of housing all built at the same time, or as part of the same project. In most cases it would be called "public housing" in the US.
Yes sorry I didn’t think lmao!