Friend or foe?

Rigo

Reaction score
These was taken in the West Texas oil fields. This “thing” was seen more than once but it was fast. Someone finally got a pic. Anyone know what to make of it?

Attachments

• 7F5863DF-3948-4D2C-8001-48CA258EC086.jpeg
    7F5863DF-3948-4D2C-8001-48CA258EC086.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 301
These was taken in the West Texas oil fields. This “thing” was seen more than once but it was fast. Someone finally got a pic. Anyone know what to make of it?
It sort of looks like a moth on someone’s windshield. It looks like it was taken from inside a car. I actually took a picture of one with weird wings like that once. Lost the pic but it looked like this.
A5B94FAB-2DDF-4E02-AD4A-D40F928A42A9.jpeg

Do you know the person that took the picture?

Hi Rigo. Thanks for posting. If it's real, let hope it friendly. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

This is the area I was born in. I definitely believe in cryptids living out there. Not sure what we are looking at but it looks like it has wings, arms and legs. I also think the destruction of the earth via fracking attracts spirits good and bad. The bad because we are essentially mutilating ourselves and our earth (which is essentially a living being). And the good to try and mitigate our actions.

Kind of like how mothman appears at disasters. Or the cryptids of Chernobyl and maybe Fukushima. Or the mysterious stuff that happened after bp oil spill in Gulf of Mexico.

This one is terrible looking. I think I see horns on it too. It appears to be standing on the wires. With pics now it’s hard to tell what’s real. Knowing the witness is the only way to give credibility to these. It is a creepy thing if real.