Freaked out and scared. Please help

Mellowsoul

Reaction score
All right guys, im pretty freaked out right now and honestly scared. I came to this site seeking answer since Google and everything else has failed me. I don't really believe in ghost but I am open minded. My mom is old school Mexican lady and in my culture praying to the dead and all that freaky shit is practiced, and ever since I was a kid she would tell me she would see things, but I was always doubtful until yesterday. I was in my room watching tv when my mom started yelling for my older brother to go to her room. Soon after my brother started yelling for me to go.Prior to this happening my mom was on the phone talking to my sister about a doctors appointment. When I walked into the room, I bulllshit you not that there was letters appearing on the bottom of screen the size of subtitles. The letters where asking my mom that was wrong?. why do you need to see the doctor? I wish I would have recorded it, I dont know if it's paranormal or someone hacked our tv but they had to be listening to my moms conversation. And its honestly pretty scary, I dont feel safe, and I really just want answers.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
My immediate response to this is a hack. I don't feel the paranormal works like this at all, so I would be checking this from an electronics angle.

All right guys, im pretty freaked out right now and honestly scared. I came to this site seeking answer since Google and everything else has failed me. I don't really believe in ghost but I am open minded. My mom is old school Mexican lady and in my culture praying to the dead and all that freaky shit is practiced, and ever since I was a kid she would tell me she would see things, but I was always doubtful until yesterday. I was in my room watching tv when my mom started yelling for my older brother to go to her room. Soon after my brother started yelling for me to go.Prior to this happening my mom was on the phone talking to my sister about a doctors appointment. When I walked into the room, I bulllshit you not that there was letters appearing on the bottom of screen the size of subtitles. The letters where asking my mom that was wrong?. why do you need to see the doctor? I wish I would have recorded it, I dont know if it's paranormal or someone hacked our tv but they had to be listening to my mom's conversation. And its honestly pretty scary, I dont feel safe, and I really just want answers.
something similar happened to me with my Bluetooth headset at work I noticed i was nt listening to my music list and I wondered if they guy near me was listening to what I was hearing so I asked and he told me it was the same. So my question is: "is the TV a smart tv and maybe your mom's phone noticed it as a Bluetooth device and paired it with her phone?

Reactions: Aces and Lynne
something similar happened to me with my Bluetooth headset at work I noticed i was nt listening to my music list and I wondered if they guy near me was listening to what I was hearing so I asked and he told me it was the same. So my question is: "is the TV a smart tv and maybe your mom's phone noticed it as a Bluetooth device and paired it with her phone?
Good analysis Armand. I agree this sounds like a hack or Bluetooth type pairing. Also do you have a baby monitor, or any other device that might be listening ?

That is a bit un-nerving......about once a week my Google Home unit answers a question that I didnt ask.......creepers!

All right guys, im pretty freaked out right now and honestly scared. I came to this site seeking answer since Google and everything else has failed me. I don't really believe in ghost but I am open minded. My mom is old school Mexican lady and in my culture praying to the dead and all that freaky shit is practiced, and ever since I was a kid she would tell me she would see things, but I was always doubtful until yesterday. I was in my room watching tv when my mom started yelling for my older brother to go to her room. Soon after my brother started yelling for me to go.Prior to this happening my mom was on the phone talking to my sister about a doctors appointment. When I walked into the room, I bulllshit you not that there was letters appearing on the bottom of screen the size of subtitles. The letters where asking my mom that was wrong?. why do you need to see the doctor? I wish I would have recorded it, I dont know if it's paranormal or someone hacked our tv but they had to be listening to my moms conversation. And its honestly pretty scary, I dont feel safe, and I really just want answers.
Any updates on this MellowSoul ? Did this happen just once ? Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: Lynne