Forum theme song

. . . it is my song to the forum. You have helped me in so many ways i cannot thank you all enough.

You've become my lite in my life.

You are a blessing to the forum. So glad that it has helped you as well. It has definitely helped me.

Reactions: Armand and Debi
Not sure if this is the ParaNormal Forum theme song, but this is my perception of the philosophy of many of it's members.

Moody Blues - Lean on Me [ Tonight ]

I don't know WHY the fight still continues when I said THAT in the first place! lol You win, Mokey!

I saw that it was still in discussion after 3 years. Do we need a notary to make it official!!?

My more cowbell celebration was ruined by the intrawebs. :smirkcat:

Last edited:
this may not be the forum theme song but it is my song to the forum. You have helped me in so many ways i cannot thank you all enough.
Today i am able to pay bills and still not be struggling to keep my head above water, I got my car insurance down to 60 a month by following a few simple rules my friend Matt that is a member here gave me. Not to mention living with morals and finding love not only for you all but finally love my self. I owe you my life.
You've become my lite in my life.

Really great to hear the love in your words Armand. Super happy to hear you speak out about the self love.

Last edited: