Forum Exclusive Live Episode

As of right now it's just an idea. I don't have the software to facilitate a call in show or to do a proper live show so that part may be on Bob's end unless he can teach me how.
We can do this using Wirecast and stream on Youtube or I can use another piece of software for broadcasting audio. Just keep in mind that it will be the first show I've done since March and the equipment will be all new.

I'll be producing two shows using Zoom in August. Having never used it before I have some training to do.
I’ve never used it for conference calls but IMO it’s smoother than Skype. And there’s a virtual whiteboard that all participants can interact with.

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
I’ve never used it for conference calls but IMO it’s smoother than Skype. And there’s a virtual whiteboard that all participants can interact with.
When I was an AHA training manager at Apple we used Cisco Webex a lot. Sounds like it should be similar to it.

When I was an AHA training manager at Apple we used Cisco Webex a lot. Sounds like it should be similar to it.

I was just posting the same thing. Don't know how WebEx worked for you, but for us it was like the "Cone of Silence" on "Get Smart".....it never worked properly.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi