Forum Exclusive Live Episode

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
How would you all feel about a Forum exclusive Live episode of Beyond Reason with Bob Bain as my guest?

Reactions: Charleh
How would you all feel about a Forum exclusive Live episode of Beyond Reason with Bob Bain as my guest?

Seems to be a fair number of new members, myself included, so how about a forum exclusive show with Debi and/or a senior moderator as guest? You could discuss the history of the forum, its guidelines/rules, talk about the similarities and differences between this and other paranormal sites, present a primer on the forum's features, and perhaps most importantly share Debi's vision for the forum. Would also be cool to be able to take calls so we can put voices to names.

Seems to be a fair number of new members, myself included, so how about a forum exclusive show with Debi and/or a senior moderator as guest? You could discuss the history of the forum, its guidelines/rules, talk about the similarities and differences between this and other paranormal sites, present a primer on the forum's features, and perhaps most importantly share Debi's vision for the forum. Would also be cool to be able to take calls so we can put voices to names.

Bob created this forum or was the owner at one time. I just got here when the bird took it over.

Whoa! Hold that bus that just hit me! lol I'm gonna have to add you to the marketing team around here, Duke!

I think the fine gentlemen involved mean to allow us to have the exclusive live chat here that evening. These hosts are personal friends of mine who are both wanting to present us what's new with their shows. Beyond Reason with Justin is a new endeavor, and Justin is doing a fine job with it. Bob Bain is bringing back Mysterious Matters, and yes, I've already been a guest on that show several times, actually, Once Bob even called me back after my segment and my reluctant self got dragged back on! lol I have since avoided the role of guest by changing my phone number...;).

I am so proud of these two hosts for going for quality programming. They have "conversations" with their guests and move out and beyond normal "interviewing" techniques. Bob is the original founder of this forum and I bought it from him in June of 2015. We still keep him on speed dial when we hit something techie that goes beyond the normal around here. He's never failed to answer the bat signal when we are in distress.

Bring it on, boys. We'll have us a great show!

As of right now it's just an idea. I don't have the software to facilitate a call in show or to do a proper live show so that part may be on Bob's end unless he can teach me how.
Ever heard of zoom? You can do conference calls for free. And I believe you can record them on the spot

Reactions: JustinCancilliere