It was in 2011 i had a dream where I was walking around on a cloudy day, and just as I thought it was going to start to rain, giant oranges started falling from the sky.

I fled the area and tried to get into my house, but it was blocked by a huge pile of giant oranges.

Then all of a sudden, every person outside turned into a giant orange.

It was terrifying.

Source : by Kaitlin Lang -Stanford, CA

Link : Giant Oranges!!! (S&D)
:).

EVP'Electronic voice phenomenon is essentially the practise of using tape recorders, camcorders and/or other electronic devices to converse with or to receive messages from the spirit world.

The practise of capturing these messages is known as I.T.C for instrumental transcommunication which means - 'to converse with the other side by means of electronic instrumentation'.

'White noise' is often associated with the capturing of EVP, as the colour white is a combination of all the other colours, 'White noise' is produced as a combination of sounds from all available frequencies.

'White noise' itself is not a form of communication from the spirit world, but is thought to act as the medium by which the dead are able to contact us, a kind of spiritual lubricant enabling the voices to be enhanced and recorded for future examination.

When recording EVPs a source of white noise such as a radio, TV, or a white noise generator on a PC is utilised, the white noise is left playing while questions are asked and recorded. Upon play-back of these recordings voices or images may now have become audible/visible.

EVPs may take the form of messages from loved ones, messages to be passed on to the loved ones of others, seemingly random messages or fragments of conversations, or more worryingly, threats or warnings.

Source : EVP - electronic voice phenomenon - white noise - instrumental transcommunication.

More statues and crucifixes in Ireland are giving forth red liquid, "seemingly blood," according to a report from Cashel, Tipperary. Some guests of Monsignor Byan, the Dean of Cashel,

were astonished to see in the presbytery two crucifixes and a statue of the Sacred Heart copiously sweating a red tincture resembling blood.

The Dean has cautioned the people about giving" premature credence to the miraculous and supernatural.

They were bound to,be sceptical and critical.

A statue of the Blessed "Virgin gave forth a similar liquid.

The Dean's residence is being visited by a stream of people.

*Source : Newspapers: Advocate -Burnie, Tas. : 1890 - 1954 sam. 04 déc. 1920 Page 04 BLEEDING STATUTES

Therefore, the aliens must monitor selectively. And they probably target thoughts related to specific subjects. If an abductee thinks about pancakes or shopping, it does not trigger a reaction.

But if an abductee thinks about abortion, pregnancy, babies, and implants, these thoughts result in action if there is adequate time.

When I rushed Melissa to the gynecologist for an ultrasound examination, the aliens did not have enough time to remove the “mass" they had implanted M her body. It all happened within one hour.

How do the aliens monitor thoughts? They most probably do it through implants.

Most abductees have alien implants, which they have been describing for years, and which are high up in the nasal passage, possibly as deep as the optic nerve or the pituitary gland, in the ear, or in a sinus cavity.

Abductees with implants suffer from lifelong nasal problems, bloody noses, sinus congestion, diminished hearing, tinnitus, and ear bleeding. Physicians have noted anomalous scar tissue and holes M abductees' nasal passages.

Implants have also been placed in abductees' legs, arms, and necks. Some abductees have reported implants inside their brains.

Claudia Negron described receiving this type of implant during an incident in 1983.

He has some kind of instrument in his hand.

It looks like, it looks like a needle, a hypodermic needle, but it's not. [It's] long. It has a long tip to it and he puts that in my ear, all the way inside.

And it like just goes right through to the brain, it makes my whole brain just go, I don't know, it does something to my whole head.
He said it's important.

He communicates, he says, "This is important," that he has to do this.

Does he say why it's important, or is he just sort of vague,

He tells me it's important for me, but actually I have a feeling it's more important to him than it is to me.

I think they're inserting something Mside my head. It's really tiny, very tiny, small, whatever it is. And he said nobody will ever know it's there.

Source: David M. Jacobs

2014 -The Ghost Rider“was driving to work around 3:30 in the morning on a back road in Mississippi near the Louisiana line.

I was probably going about 35 or so, as it was raining and the road is a winding with no lines or anything. It’s dangerous enough in daylight under normal conditions.

Anyway, I’m driving along and suddenly this jet black horse just flies out of the woods on a side trail.

There was a rider decked out in a black cloak with a hood and everything.

The horse must have been blasting at full speed, and the rider’s cloak was just whipping in the wind.

They must’ve ran for 1/4 mile or so and then darted off down another side trail and disappeared into the darkness.

A buddy was riding with me and I looked over at him, and he looked over at me, and we both said something along the lines of ‘Did you friggin see that?!’.”

Source : Truckers Share True Ghost Stories from the Road | Ghosts and Ghouls

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had such experiences, but if I do it would be nice to have a companion there to confirm what we saw.