Forming a small group...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Vats is forming a small group for investigation. Here's his post:

Howdy all, looking for a person/s of solemn and open mind that are totally interested in joining my wife and I on paranormal investigations. If you may be interested please PM me and hopefully set up a date, time, and location to meet. We live north of Charlestown Indiana. Trying to get possible residential investigations but have been hitting a wall. So any help with possible new members / contacts would be appreciated. Any questions about me and my wife, please read my profile or PM me on FB. Thank you!

Vats is forming a small group for investigation. Here's his post:

Howdy all, looking for a person/s of solemn and open mind that are totally interested in joining my wife and I on paranormal investigations. If you may be interested please PM me and hopefully set up a date, time, and location to meet. We live north of Charlestown Indiana. Trying to get possible residential investigations but have been hitting a wall. So any help with possible new members / contacts would be appreciated. Any questions about me and my wife, please read my profile or PM me on FB. Thank you!
thats cool, I was gonna join Joe's group but unfortunately..i dont have the time.

Reactions: Debi
I live pretty close to Vats, but with my current nursing duties at home, I simply won't be able to. I know the area needs a good team, though, so I hope he can find some good people to start this up. Too many are out there just for the thrill of it, but after talking to Vats, I can assure you he will be a great team leader and a serious researcher.

Reactions: Lynne
I know a well seasoned Paranormal investigator in Illinois by the name of John Stevenson he has local radio show in Chicago he is one of the few the police allow in Bachelors Grove Cemetary.

If you would like his help leave him a msg here .. He goes by the name og ghost1 on this forum.

Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums - Index

Reactions: Lynne
Good luck Vat. Keep us posted

Reactions: Debi