News Former UN Secretary-General: Eat Bugs!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/04/kofi-annan-eat-bugs-to-stop-global-warming/

Former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan wants you to eat more insects. Why? It’s better for the environment and your health, he argues.

“Keeping meat consumption to levels recommended by health authorities would lower emissions and reduce heart disease, cancer, and other diseases,” Annan told The Guardian Sunday.

“And of course there are alternative sources of protein. For example, raising insects as an animal protein source,” Annan said. “Insects have a very good conversion rate from feed to meat. They make up part of the diet of two billion people and are commonly eaten in many parts of the world.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You go right ahead and have some cricket pâté, Mr. Annan... I'll stick with my diet of fruits, veg, fish and other palatable items. There seems to be a big push to get people to eat insects lately...

I've noticed this big push lately myself. They want an easy food source for the masses, and this appears to be "it". Well, they can keep "it". Blech.

Reactions: surge