For Sale: Young Blood (Update)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Armand
And here's your new black market item!

Teenage blood? Can teenagers even consent to donating blood in America? I know minors can’t in Canada :eek:

The fact that this involves kids should be a huge ethics issue in my opinion.

Teenage blood? Can teenagers even consent to donating blood in America? I know minors can’t in Canada :eek:

The fact that this involves kids should be a huge ethics issue in my opinion.
We've been following this story for over a year now. The fact they are now making this available is downright scary. I can see kids getting kidnapped to be somone's"wine bottle" on tap as needed in the future. The ethics are huge here.

We've been following this story for over a year now. The fact they are now making this available is downright scary. I can see kids getting to be somone's"wine bottle" on tap as needed in the future. The ethics are huge here.
:mad:

Reactions: Debi
We've been following this story for over a year now. The fact they are now making this available is downright scary. I can see kids getting kidnapped to be somone's"wine bottle" on tap as needed in the future. The ethics are huge here.
I don’t think this falls under ethics at this point. More like criminal law

Wow! That was fast! How quickly did this turn into a "business"!!!!

The Startup That Offers to Inject People With "Young Blood" Is Opening Its First Clinic

To startup founder and Stanford Medical graduate Jesse Karmazin, blood is the next big government-approved drug.

Karmazin recently launched Ambrosia Medical – a startup that fills the veins of older people with fresh blood from young donors – in the hopes that the procedure will help conquer ageing by rejuvenating the body's organs.

The company plans to open its first clinic in New York City by the end of this year, Karmazin told Business Insider.

In 2017, Ambrosia enrolled people in the first US clinical trial designed to find out what happens when the veins of adults are filled with blood from the young.

While the results of that study have not yet been made public, Karmazin told Business Insider the results were "really positive."

Because blood transfusions are already approved by the Food and Drug Administration, Ambrosia's approach has the green-light to continue as an off-label treatment.

There appears to be significant interest: since putting up its website last week, the company has received roughly 100 inquiries about how to get the treatment, David Cavalier, Ambrosia's chief operating officer, told Business Insider.

That led to the creation of the company's first waiting list, Cavalier said.

Full story at site

"So many people were reaching out to us that we wanted to make a simple way for them to be added to the list," Cavalier said.

Wow! That was fast! How quickly did this turn into a "business"!!!!

The Startup That Offers to Inject People With "Young Blood" Is Opening Its First Clinic

To startup founder and Stanford Medical graduate Jesse Karmazin, blood is the next big government-approved drug.

Karmazin recently launched Ambrosia Medical – a startup that fills the veins of older people with fresh blood from young donors – in the hopes that the procedure will help conquer ageing by rejuvenating the body's organs.

The company plans to open its first clinic in New York City by the end of this year, Karmazin told Business Insider.

In 2017, Ambrosia enrolled people in the first US clinical trial designed to find out what happens when the veins of adults are filled with blood from the young.

While the results of that study have not yet been made public, Karmazin told Business Insider the results were "really positive."

Because blood transfusions are already approved by the Food and Drug Administration, Ambrosia's approach has the green-light to continue as an off-label treatment.

There appears to be significant interest: since putting up its website last week, the company has received roughly 100 inquiries about how to get the treatment, David Cavalier, Ambrosia's chief operating officer, told Business Insider.

That led to the creation of the company's first waiting list, Cavalier said.

Full story at site

"So many people were reaching out to us that we wanted to make a simple way for them to be added to the list," Cavalier said.
But are they still using the blood of minors?

Who knows. They will say no, but you can bet they have the 18 yr olds lined up.
I’m sure 18 YO blood would do the trick anyway. Especially if their adolescent development isn’t completely done. It’s the growth and development factor that counts right?