Food....just food...

No ones says Lynne that YOUR pudding cake can’t be exactly what you described. The Bakery Police have no jurisdiction in your kitchen! However, if you don’t make for realz pudding cake, there could still be other consequence... :cool: :cool:
I am going to give this a try.

I am going to give this a try.
Hey Lynne, my GF thinks the idea of pudding cake sounds like the often seen (at chain restaurants) “chocolate lava cake” but it is not. Pudding cakes are typically served cooled or near room temperature. Though slightly warmed is not bad.

So just one input for ya in case you know the lava cake kind.

Reactions: Lynne
107473080_3271729589531660_5814202287584026849_o.jpg

Do you remember Fondue??? That was sort of fun but not especially tasty to me.

Soup is always better when you let it age for a day or two. It gives the flavors time to mature and blend. When I make soup I usually simmer it for 8 hours or more but it is still better the next day.

I just remembered another old favorite. Towards the end of the week if money was tight we would have SOS. I loved it.

Back when Bread would get stale but not moldy it would be turned into bread pudding!! I loved that stuff. if money was tight it would show up as toast in the morning before school. Not nearly as good as the bread pudding.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Soup is always better when you let it age for a day or two. It gives the flavors time to mature and blend. When I make soup I usually simmer it for 8 hours or more but it is still better the next day.

I just remembered another old favorite. Towards the end of the week if money was tight we would have SOS. I loved it.
it wasn’t too long ago TD that the PNF had a spirited discussion about SOS, chipped beef, and the like. I am a fan of them all.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Back when Bread would get stale but not moldy it would be turned into bread pudding!! I loved that stuff. if money was tight it would show up as toast in the morning before school. Not nearly as good as the bread pudding.
I still make bread pudding. :cool:

Reactions: WitchAndShaman