Food....just food...

Tonight's menu....Polish sausage casserole.

Cook Rotini mac or any pasta per package instructions. Drain. Add one can Cheez Whiz, 1 10 oz can of tomato sauce. Stir. Put in casserole dish and top with sections of Polish Sausage. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve.

Tonight's menu....Polish sausage casserole.

Cook Rotini mac or any pasta per package instructions. Drain. Add one can Cheez Whiz, 1 10 oz can of tomato sauce. Stir. Put in casserole dish and top with sections of Polish Sausage. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve.
This sounds good. Do you have to use cheese wizz? Have you tried reg cheese?

This sounds good. Do you have to use cheese wizz? Have you tried reg cheese?
I have done regular cheese as well, but it's a bit more stringy. Velveeta also works but add a touch of milk to it if you do. I've also done this recipe with Mozz. cheese and pepperoni instead of sausage. Becomes a bit more like a pizza bake!

Reactions: Lynne
Ordered a pizza after I'd gotten back from work. It's starting to get warmer down here and I was looking like a total mess and I didn't want to step back out, so, that's what I had for din-din. Not bad, but not too good either. It's very hit and miss from time to time.

Ordered a pizza after I'd gotten back from work. It's starting to get warmer down here and I was looking like a total mess and I didn't want to step back out, so, that's what I had for din-din. Not bad, but not too good either. It's very hit and miss from time to time.
Pizza is always good. Hope it’s great tonight.

Pizza is always good. Hope it’s great tonight.
It was OK. Most of the pizzerias we had here have closed up shop so we don't have much choice. But I can't believe I forgot Papa John's of all places. Last time I had that was about two months ago at least. And good grief. It was heaven on earth. The best I've ever had. And loaded to the hilt. It was perfect.