Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Food....just food...

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
It was OK. Most of the pizzerias we had here have closed up shop so we don't have much choice. But I can't believe I forgot Papa John's of all places. Last time I had that was about two months ago at least. And good grief. It was heaven on earth. The best I've ever had. And loaded to the hilt. It was perfect.
We have them in MI but I’ve never tried them. For a pizza chain, Jets is my favorite. Papa Johns is joe on my list to try. Thanks.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
We have them in MI but I’ve never tried them. For a pizza chain, Jets is my favorite. Papa Johns is joe on my list to try. Thanks.
Try 'The Meats' pizza. It's got a bit of everything. And it's layered. That's the one I think I had.

Reactions: Lynne

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Tonight's menu....Polish sausage casserole.

Cook Rotini mac or any pasta per package instructions. Drain. Add one can Cheez Whiz, 1 10 oz can of tomato sauce. Stir. Put in casserole dish and top with sections of Polish Sausage. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve.
You can probably fill in the blanks Debi but your posts remind me of what I think was called Taste of the South??? It was a national recipe magazine I remember from like the late 1990s.

Reactions: Lynne