Food Debate at my house

On the subject of spaghetti, I'd half way thought about it the other day when I lucked up and found ground turkey but absolutely nothing beats homemade spaghetti sauce. That's something I'd like to learn, but, I'm afraid that if I liked it, I'd be making it all the time :p
It's a long process from scratch. I've done it but dang...takes a lot of time and effort!

Reactions: Lone Wolf

View attachment 30698
I say the sauce should not be stirred in. Pasta and it's "gravy" should be eaten as in photo A.
What say you?​
I say serve it like A and let the eater do what they want. I stir mine after initial preparation. My brother used to stir and cut up into pieces for easier eating.

Reactions: Debi
Long story, but yesterday I was gifted with 10 pounds of frozen meatballs. Anyone with meal ideas for meatballs, speak up!

Reactions: Lynne
I'm serious. This is a huge amount of meatballs! lol Luckily the guys like them.
I see. I mean that is quite a lot and may involve some creativity and just substituting meatballs for random things. Swapping pasta for rice? Some sort of spherical burger? Putting meatballs in a bowl and pouring milk over them instead of cereal?
I should probably leave this to others!

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi