Food Debate at my house

Benway

Lover of the Year of the Cow
Reaction score
I always make enough for two days. Day 1 will be A, Day 2 shall be B! Both sides get their "day"...lol
So do I, but eat three quarters on day one, leaving me napping afterwards and with an awkward half a meal left over.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
So do I, but eat three quarters on day one, leaving me napping afterwards and with an awkward half a meal left over.
I solve this problem by putting up half before we even serve the first part. lol

Reactions: Benway

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
On the subject of spaghetti, I'd half way thought about it the other day when I lucked up and found ground turkey but absolutely nothing beats homemade spaghetti sauce. That's something I'd like to learn, but, I'm afraid that if I liked it, I'd be making it all the time :p

Reactions: Benway

Benway

Lover of the Year of the Cow
Reaction score
I solve this problem by putting up half before we even serve the first part. lol
I have tried that, but just ended up knowing that there was more, even though I'd eaten too much already and just starting it anyway! I blame the pandemic. I have nobody else to rebel against and have to settle for myself. :)

Reactions: Debi

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
In the Duke household, pasta and sauce are served as shown in A when initially prepared/served. Leftovers of both pasta and sauce go into the same container, however, and when eaten the next day it's closer to B. I have no preference since I tend to blend the two as I eat.