Following me down hall and into room

It's a great honor for me. All my family has been telling me lately I am a very loving person and that I am always so positive. I think everything is coming together and hopefully the family crisis we are in will end positively.

I make the decision to give attention to the good spirits and I am constantly calling on my oracles, spirit animals, ancestors, and native Americans if I am in trouble and I try to give thanks when I am doing good. When I need physical strength I call on the boar or whatever animals I feel will help me. When I need protection from evil I call on the wolf, the jaguar, the lion, the tiger, the spider, etc, then move into Christian prayer or Hindu or Buddhist prayer.

As well I will frequently pray for the dead. My goal is to help the living and the dead find their way to positivity and to their next spiritual stage in development. A lot of people have told me that I have helped them but unfortunately I have had only a few times a spirit has told me I had helped them move on, which is a great honor every time. I still want to get more adept at helping the dead move on and find a positive state but you can't help someone who won't help themselves just like in our physical world. It is fraught with danger, but for me the risk is worth it. This Earth needs spiritual warriors to defend it in many different ways. I accept that it will bring challenges but I will learn to overcome them in my faith to the positive entities that are helping me, and others.
I pray God will Honnor the intentions of your heart.