Following me down hall and into room

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PNF, this just happened.

Our security alarm is beeping not going off but just beeping and we couldn't figure out why. This has happened before and we never really got an explanation. Luckily this time the alarm itself isn't going off lol. Anyways so I am going around checking all the doors and windows making sure they are closed.

I was walking down the hall and I saw a figure I thought was my wife following me so I started talking to her and went into another room checking the window still talking to her. When I walked into the room I turned slightly and saw the figure standing in the door frame facing me but I didn't focus in on it or look at the face I just kept checking windows. Then I turned around and no one was there.

I swear I saw someone. I didn't feel anything ominous or anything at all really it just felt like another person I wasn't uncomfortable if anything it felt like my wife and was familiar.

it might have been residual of your wife. a trace of her.
Yeah she was just down the hall in the kitchen I asked her did she leave the kitchen and said no she had been standing still on her phone.

Reactions: ghostkind
That's a good experience there. I've seen shadows next to me but turn and they are gone in a flash. Someone came to visit you that is missing you maybe. Another loved one. Did you lose anyone like that in life? Like a sister or girl you once knew now passed? I wonder sometimes if they are visiting us. Just helping out. That would have scared me. I've had weird experiences like that once. A residual one. Interesting. Thanks for sharing that and just happened.

That's a good experience there. I've seen shadows next to me but turn and they are gone in a flash. Someone came to visit you that is missing you maybe. Another loved one. Did you lose anyone like that in life? Like a sister or girl you once knew now passed? I wonder sometimes if they are visiting us. Just helping out. That would have scared me. I've had weird experiences like that once. A residual one. Interesting. Thanks for sharing that and just happened.
No, no I haven't luckily yet. I lost my great great grandmother in the mid 2000's i think. I wasn't super close to her but it's possible. She was similar in height, my wife is on the short side. It was not tall. I am a big believer in previous lives and I think I have had several. Apparently my great grandmother had lost a child named Gerald in a car accident and they tell me I have a ton of similar attributes. I also was born with a lot of knowledge of WW2, farm equipment and construction equipment. Perhaps this is a person I met in the past? Or as well I call on many spirit guides, perhaps it was a spirit guide? We have had a angelic presence in the house recently. I have been feeling warmth in my chest, like everything is right where it is supposed to be, I guess I am describing peace.

Hello PNF, this just happened.

Our security alarm is beeping not going off but just beeping and we couldn't figure out why. This has happened before and we never really got an explanation. Luckily this time the alarm itself isn't going off lol. Anyways so I am going around checking all the doors and windows making sure they are closed.

I was walking down the hall and I saw a figure I thought was my wife following me so I started talking to her and went into another room checking the window still talking to her. When I walked into the room I turned slightly and saw the figure standing in the door frame facing me but I didn't focus in on it or look at the face I just kept checking windows. Then I turned around and no one was there.

I swear I saw someone. I didn't feel anything ominous or anything at all really it just felt like another person I wasn't uncomfortable if anything it felt like my wife and was familiar.

I don’t know why HJ but as I read your post, I got the impression that maybe someone was trying to encourage you to lock up - just to be safe. Next time you have the opportunity to walk around locking up, make note of whether or not you experience a similar kind of visitor.