Follow up on marbles

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
About three years ago we had a member who reported finding marbles appearing under a floorboard. This member was from the UK and his post always stuck with me, especially since he was an investigator as well.

Stumbled across this report out of the UK and thought I'd share. It appears, following some research I did, this is more common than I thought!

Ghosts of London

·

The owner of these photos said…..
Hi so I've found 2 random marbles in my house
within a week and I've never owned a marble! I've owned this house for almost 5 years now and it was built in 1965. I have a 3 year old son who doesn't play with marbles. The other day my kiddo snuck into the basement while I was
cooking and he came back up with a green
stripped marble and said "here you go mama"
mind you our basement is completely furnished
and we are down there daily so I'm not sure where it came from. Tonight I found another marble in the middle of my kitchen floor. I sweep multiple times a day!! I'm spooked to say the least. In the past week I've been having really vivid nightmares. One including a dream of a spirit box going off in my son's room while he was sleeping and it going off saying "demon, ghost, evil, spirit". I woke up in a sweat around 3 am and immediately checked his monitor and an orb shot across his camera. I've been getting awful vibes in his room and my basement and he hasn't been sleeping well since December. Am I just being irrational or is this a common phenomenon? I've experienced paranormal activity in all the homes I've been in, but I've never had random object appear.

445026654_775443488066619_3401162442201425805_n.jpg

Who cares bout the marbles , get the kid out of that room! What is wrong with people. If my kid was having trouble sleeping in a certain area , I would rearrange my house to make a better space for him. I can only imagine the fear that baby has had to live with. You are right Garnet she needs to take action. Those dreams are a warning from a guide or angel. Her waking at 3am was not lost on me either.