Follow that sign...

I’ll miss you Darcy but I’m headed to Hogwarts.

There are still a lot of things I need to learn and a magical middle school is probably just about my pace. Plus, who doesn’t look cool in a long black robe. I even have a straw broom on my back porch right now just hoping for the day when it might whisk me away.
I've been sorted to Gryffindor. What house are you? :D

Reactions: Donna K.
Sounds like someone has been missing out on a whole lot of fantasy literature. Do you have any similar fictional interests Paint...many of us would be happy to quote a relevant book or movie to get you back into the know about some of the places on those signs.
Thank you for your interest in my literary poverty:) I did read a Terry Pratchett book 10 years ago ,thoroughly enjoyable. Narnia in grade school. I liked that too. It's just I like other kinds of fiction and there's only so much time to read.
For fiction I like short stories with suprise endings. Kind of like Twilight Zone in a book:p
Poe, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King short stories, crime noir, and baseball has some fantastic short stories.

One concerned friend gave me a copy of Dark Tower. The size of the book frightened me and sent me under my bed. So Stephen King will get you either way:(

One concerned friend gave me a copy of Dark Tower. The size of the book frightened me and sent me under my bed. So Stephen King will get you either way:(
If you haven't read most of King's other works, much of the nuance of the Dark Tower is missed. And yes, that thing is huge in it's entirety!

Yes you do, Paint. To get to Emerald City you just follow the girl in the ruby red shoes down the yellow brick road. :D A very colorful place! Darcy and I will visit you for dessert of lollipops if you can get those guild members to hand some over.
And I've never seen The Wizard of Oz all the way through.:( I've probably seen every scene but never in one sitting. But I do know about the first three Star Wars movies:). My Star Trek experience stopped in the 1960s.
Just not my cup of tea.
I implore all of you to respect my decisions. Please do not make a voodoo doll of me with my eyes pinned opened ,sitting in a chair, reading about Hogwarts.:p

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm
And I've never seen The Wizard of Oz all the way through.:( I've probably seen every scene but never in one sitting. But I do know about the first three Star Wars movies:). My Star Trek experience stopped in the 1960s.
Just not my cup of tea.
I implore all of you to respect my decisions. Please do not make a voodoo doll of me with my eyes pinned opened ,sitting in a chair, reading about Hogwarts.:p
LOL We promise to love you just as you are, my friend! I'm nailing up an extra sign for you that says, "History Section of Forest". ;)