Follow that sign...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WALKING IN THE MAGIC WOODS, YOU COME UPON THIS ROAD SIGN. YOU HAVE TO PICK A DIRECTION TO FOLLOW. WHICH ONE WILL IT BE AND WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO GO THERE?

49820755_1026309857554606_5578578251627888640_n (Small).jpg

I hear you Debi. But I'm exhausted. I want Second Breakfast's and smoke rings. I want to sit in the tavern and drink a flagon of drought... maybe 2... and listen to Hobbitty songs. Meeting Strider wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

I hear you Debi. But I'm exhausted. I want Second Breakfast's and smoke rings. I want to sit in the tavern and drink a flagon of drought... maybe 2... and listen to Hobbitty songs. Meeting Strider wouldn't hurt my feelings either.
OK, here's the deal. The two places aren't that far apart. I'll drop by once a week for that Second Breakfast and we'll listen to some Hobbity Songs together. :)

Reactions: Donna K.
Will you bring the Owl? Please, please, please! I'll be waiting for you Debi. Maybe we'll meet in 'Between'. :cool:

This remind's me of

I was actually expecting a Wiccan friend (Sidhe) who I met in a forum 22 years ago, yesterday... We have kept in touch all these year's but never been able to come together in person. The Star's lined up. She had the coffee I had the Rum. She had the herb's I had the chicken. We were determined and excited. She made it to St. Louie and hit that huge winter storm and sat for 8 hour's on the hi-way. She drank the coffee. I drank the Rum. And we conversated over the phone planning a Wiccan Revenge on Fate. As soon as we meet Between.:D Oh, it's on.

I don't know these places.:(
View attachment 16639

Sounds like someone has been missing out on a whole lot of fantasy literature. Do you have any similar fictional interests Paint...many of us would be happy to quote a relevant book or movie to get you back into the know about some of the places on those signs.

I’ll miss you Darcy but I’m headed to Hogwarts.

There are still a lot of things I need to learn and a magical middle school is probably just about my pace. Plus, who doesn’t look cool in a long black robe. I even have a straw broom on my back porch right now just hoping for the day when it might whisk me away.