Flying man or just another balloon?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

An odd piece of footage from California appears to show a humanoid figure floating in the sky and frightening witnesses on the ground. The eerie video was reportedly captured by a man named Pablo Morales in the city of Burbank on a cloudy evening earlier this month. The witness subsequently posted it to YouTube where it was noticed by a number of channels devoted to showcased strange footage of possible paranormal events.

In the video, a dark anomaly that resembles a person can be seen moving across the sky as Morales and his family watch on in wonder. At one point, the bewildered witness asks "is that Jesus Christ" and them solemnly whispers "please, oh, Father God." After exclaiming to his mother that there is a man floating in the sky, she asks if he is sure and Morales indicates that he is certain of it. Eventually, the oddity floats behind a tree and then seemingly starts to descend to the ground.

To his credit, Morales does muse during the video that perhaps the anomaly was merely a balloon. However, after filming the video, he purportedly went to the area where it appeared to land and saw that there were "no balloons or trash or anything that could have been that big." Nonetheless, skeptics will undoubtedly point to previous cases of 'flying humanoids' which were revealed to be balloons as evidence that what Morales and his family witnesses was not any out of ordinary.

I seen similar videos one in Mexico were the person thought is was a
La Bruja. Looked very similar to that, it made it to a show while ago fact or fiction. And another story out of Cali for same thing. At first they thought it might be a man on a jet pack didn't work. Then tied bunch of black garbage bags with papers in it and it resembled it a little. Who knows what it could be it may be a balloon also.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
remote-control-flying-human-4.jpg

I seen similar videos one in Mexico...
Yes, it too reminded me of those sightings in Mexico City a few years ago. There were allegedly quite a lot of them and on a seemingly consistent basis. I always wondered why no one ever seemed to have the time to position a high-powered telescope to get a more detailed view.

An odd piece of footage from California appears to show a humanoid figure floating in the sky and frightening witnesses on the ground. The eerie video was reportedly captured by a man named Pablo Morales in the city of Burbank on a cloudy evening earlier this month. The witness subsequently posted it to YouTube where it was noticed by a number of channels devoted to showcased strange footage of possible paranormal events.

In the video, a dark anomaly that resembles a person can be seen moving across the sky as Morales and his family watch on in wonder. At one point, the bewildered witness asks "is that Jesus Christ" and them solemnly whispers "please, oh, Father God." After exclaiming to his mother that there is a man floating in the sky, she asks if he is sure and Morales indicates that he is certain of it. Eventually, the oddity floats behind a tree and then seemingly starts to descend to the ground.

To his credit, Morales does muse during the video that perhaps the anomaly was merely a balloon. However, after filming the video, he purportedly went to the area where it appeared to land and saw that there were "no balloons or trash or anything that could have been that big." Nonetheless, skeptics will undoubtedly point to previous cases of 'flying humanoids' which were revealed to be balloons as evidence that what Morales and his family witnesses was not any out of ordinary.
That doesn’t really look like a normal balloon to me. Mexico has been reported for lots of weird things regarding to alien incidents as well as plenty of abductions. If this is related to aliens or just a prank, I don’t know. The camera doesn’t show clearly enough. And honestly, that’s no Jesus or deity.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
That doesn’t really look like a normal balloon to me. Mexico has been reported for lots of weird things regarding to alien incidents as well as plenty of abductions. If this is related to aliens or just a prank, I don’t know. The camera doesn’t show clearly enough. And honestly, that’s no Jesus or deity.
I agree with you Fantasio. I have no idea what it is but strange things happen in South America.

It looks scary. When I was a kid, I'd always be afraid that Jesus would came back in the rapture. I had a lot of nightmares about the rapture happening, and I always thought it was real when it happened. I don't know what that thing is, but it looks inert, like the wind is moving it.

Reactions: Debi
It looks scary. When I was a kid, I'd always be afraid that Jesus would came back in the rapture. I had a lot of nightmares about the rapture happening, and I always thought it was real when it happened. I don't know what that thing is, but it looks inert, like the wind is moving it.
If it’s any comfort, if the rapture happens and you are a believer, you won’t be on the earth for the tribulation.

I do see your point of these type of sightings awakening a fear that there is something coming.

If it’s any comfort, if the rapture happens and you are a believer, you won’t be on the earth for the tribulation.

I do see your point of these type of sightings awakening a fear that there is something coming.

Thanks, Lynne. I haven't been a Christian for awhile, but for some reason the idea of Jesus coming out of the clouds was scary. The guy in this video seemed excited though, which is how we were supposed to be when he came.

Reactions: Lynne