Flowers

il_340x270.1649422557_75kp.jpg
5A.jpg

Gerbera daisies
the gigantic loudest colors type
In the dirt where they belong

Smell..lilacs

Wait! Husbands plant flowers? My hubs must have missed that memo! lol
Please don't make that poor man suffer for my words.

Growing up my mom owned a flower shop so I have always been around flowers. We also have a large garden in our backyard. We have a lot of calla lilies because they are my moms favorite. But the pop up anywhere and everywhere. I plant a lot of lavender because I love the smell, as well as I put it in teas and just about anything I can. I also love succulents, they are such beautiful colors, not a lot of maintenance, and are perfect for the dry climate of southern California. I love bougainvillea along the fence and against the house, it's just beautiful when it blooms, as well as jasmine. And jasmine fills the air with the most amazing scent. But my all time favorite are hydrangeas of any color, but sadly they take too much water and because of the droughts we get they are next to impossible to keep alive. Another of my favorite are poppies, and thankfully they are the state flower of California so they are every where.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Growing up my mom owned a flower shop so I have always been around flowers. We also have a large garden in our backyard. We have a lot of calla lilies because they are my moms favorite. But the pop up anywhere and everywhere. I plant a lot of lavender because I love the smell, as well as I put it in teas and just about anything I can. I also love succulents, they are such beautiful colors, not a lot of maintenance, and are perfect for the dry climate of southern California. I love bougainvillea along the fence and against the house, it's just beautiful when it blooms, as well as jasmine. And jasmine fills the air with the most amazing scent. But my all time favorite are hydrangeas of any color, but sadly they take too much water and because of the droughts we get they are next to impossible to keep alive. Another of my favorite are poppies, and thankfully they are the state flower of California so they are every where.
Love succulents,too. So easy to grow! And super in containers.

I like wildflowers you see out bush,tiny little plants you walk over,but if you take a closer look.