Flowers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
SPRING! IT'S BEGINNING TO SHOW UP! WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FLOWERS? FAVORITE COLORS?

images

Foxglove remind me of the Fairies, and I love the simple carnation. And English Roses....in white or deep red. Used to grow hibiscus for tea, but they started taking over my walkway! They can spread fast once established. I also love a nice "field" of flax. The little blue flowers are wonderful. And my all time love to grow are lavender and honeysuckle for the fragrance and ambiance. Nothing like a vine covered trellis of honeysuckle!

Reactions: Lynne
I have a whole fence line of honeysuckle, love the smell....also have sago palms and mammoth elephant ears, Japanese maples and crepe myrtles for color......and a much too huge magnolia that adds a citrus smell all season..

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I have a whole fence line of honeysuckle, love the smell....also have sago palms and mammoth elephant ears, Japanese maples and crepe myrtles for color......and a much too huge magnolia that adds a citrus smell all season..

i was just asking someone if they ever heard of that band. funny name

Reactions: Mokey and Paulm
And back to flowers....lol
I also have way too many canna lilies and roses.... the roses I like... the lilies are work in the fall, looks like a corn field.....lol

We have TWO ACRES of lillies and hostas on family property. Overgrown at this point, but quite the site when it all blooms. SIL raised and sold them about 20 years ago. These are mainly daylilly.

My favorite flowers are the ones I don't have to go out and plant for the wife.

I work at a large floral shop and I have to say my favorite flowers are Lilacs!!!!!