Florida's Most Haunted Road

I-4 is a very busy highway. Much like I-95 in and around Philadelphia. No doubt accidents occur on these roads daily, so can see hauntings happening. I've mentioned before there is a back road near here i always get a flash of me getting slammed into from the side. Post-accident memory or something else, no clue. My accident happened on the highway that runs parallel to that one.

• Sad
Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I-4 is a very busy highway. Much like I-95 in and around Philadelphia. No doubt accidents occur on these roads daily, so can see hauntings happening. I've mentioned before there is a back road near here i always get a flash of me getting slammed into from the side. Post-accident memory or something else, no clue. My accident happened on the highway that runs parallel to that one.
Next time you have the dream, look at what you are wearing and what kind or year of car you are in. Perhaps it is a memory from another time or dimension, or you are picking up on someone else's crash. I think our minds are like radios, we can pick up certain frequencies'. I tend to lean into that theory as opposed to reincarnation.

Reactions: Selectric