Florida woman releases Alien Pictures

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Florida Woman Releases Pictures of ‘Grey Alien’ : My Dogs are Failing to Mature

alien-grey-alien-florida-estero-island-picture.jpg

A “grey alien” with big black eyes and thin nostrils shows its face through a screen door in this 2015 photograph. Published with permission of eyewitness.

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. — A woman in Lee County has released a series of photographs of what she refers to as grey aliens.

The Estero Island woman, who provided a full name but asked to remain anonymous, on Thursday submitted the pictures to Cryptozoology News.

“I began hearing a couple voices in April of 2015,” she said. “They started as murmurs and finally full blown telecommunication,” she continued.

The Floridian maintains that, since “communications began”, objects began missing around the house.
“Currently, over 400 items –that I can list and have proof of owning most, picture, receipt– have vanished. When it first started, I hadn’t seen anything, and would call the cops for stuff like an entire shopping bag from Target of brand new items vanishing. They never believed me.”

The three photographs, reportedly taken with an iPhone, are outdoor images containing a humanoid-shaped figure hiding behind different places.

Full story and other pics at site