Flight/Planes

They did the same thing with the B-2. I currently live near Plant 42. Plant 42 is in Palmdale Ca which is just south of Edwards AFB. At night you could see "UFOs" flying between Plant 42, Edwards and Area 51. What most people don't know is that Area 51 is managed from Edwards aka a sub-base.
Except this time they were smart enough to leave the bomber inside the hanger and allow only a head-on view for those at the rollout.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Wow, that is an amazing video of the crash. Do you have any idea what happened here Duke? It looked like it was coming in really nice at first.

Wow, that is an amazing video of the crash. Do you have any idea what happened here Duke? It looked like it was coming in really nice at first.
Too early to tell.

Reactions: Lynne
Reactions: Duke
  • Hands Clapping
Reactions: Lynne and Duke
This reminded me of Jad's incident on the plane. I can't imagine what that had to be like for the passengers. I am guessing from what I read in the article that they all passed out? Duke is this pilot error? They made the pilots take more training; I thought it was the weather. It sounded to me like they were heroes.