Flight/Planes

Wow!!!!! That is an amazing event. It wasn’t his time to die. I don’t know if I’d have been able to do that.

Reactions: Selectric
Wow!!!!! That is an amazing event. It wasn’t his time to die. I don’t know if I’d have been able to do that.
When facing that, people will rise to occasion and perform miraculous things. I would would try it...though anytime i have tried in a simulator...crash and burn lol. It's the attempt that counts though...right? lol.

When facing that, people will rise to occasion and perform miraculous things. I would would try it...though anytime i have tried in a simulator...crash and burn lol. It's the attempt that counts though...right? lol.
The guy nailed the landing too. He sounded pretty calm considering.

Reactions: Selectric

It was obvious fairly quickly this mishap was not a result of a malfunction or pilot error since neither Boeing or any air safety regulatory agency issued air safety bulletins/directives.

It was obvious fairly quickly this mishap was not a result of a malfunction or pilot error since neither Boeing or any air safety regulatory agency issued air safety bulletins/directives.
This is so sad.

Reactions: Selectric and Duke