Flight/Planes

That was interesting and something I didn't think about. I didn't like long sorties in the C-130 which had a chemical toilet with a curtain at the rear, not comfortable but if there was turbulence...

Reactions: Paintman
L1bjfRX_d.jpg

Reactions: TonyM and Duke
That almost happened to but not strapped into an ejection seat. On the take off roll a spider on a thread dropped down right in front of my face, how I kept control and get airborne and get rid of the spider in a near perfect karate move I'll never know but even to this day I have lightning fast reaction.

So now it's crawling around the cockpit somewhere, one circuit, down and a swift exit and deploy of the club vacuum cleaner.

Reactions: Debi and Duke
This was the very plane an Ikarus C42 on a different day, southern Scotland and it was warm.

That almost happened to but not strapped into an ejection seat. On the take off roll a spider on a thread dropped down right in front of my face, how I kept control and get airborne and get rid of the spider in a near perfect karate move I'll never know but even to this day I have lightning fast reaction.

So now it's crawling around the cockpit somewhere, one circuit, down and a swift exit and deploy of the club vacuum cleaner.
This has me laughing because I can envision this. :p

Reactions: TonyM