Flashing Light Across Room

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
So this is an experience my mom had many years ago. One night she was sleeping and this flashing light woke her up. When she looked up there was this large ball of light pulsating across the room, starting from the dressing room (an intermediary passage with cupboards between the bathroom and her room), and moved to the corner of the room where my mom's bed was then disappeared.

She said it was bigger than a tennis ball and it would glow bright then fade dimly and each time it glowed brighter it moved along the room. Granted she didn't have her glasses on so the size of the ball could have been smaller and she couldn't identify it clearly but she watched this light move right across the room. This experience has only happened twice.

Can anyone explain what this could have been? I suggested an orb but when she described the size of it I wasn't sure.

Sometimes events like this can be debunked, especially at night when headlights come into play. On the other hand, real no kidding legit orbs do exist (rare) but do exist. A true "orb" is believed to be a small, globule of cold plasma that is manipulated and focused by a controlled emf source. In short it's a small ball of light controlled by an intelligence. This is not the same thing that is often caught on digital pictures. A true orb has to demonstrate an intelligent flight path. It also has to give off it's own light source. On a couple investigations I have personally witnessed these anomalies. In fact I have a video recording of one caught in an old abandoned care facility. One thing that is cool about this, is that it is exactly as you describe above. A true orb can have size variance for sure. It can be the size of a grape or a baseball. All this being said, always do your best to debunk first ALWAYS! When all attempts have been exhausted, a paranormal anomaly could be the answer.........just my two cents.

Sometimes events like this can be debunked, especially at night when headlights come into play. On the other hand, real no kidding legit orbs do exist (rare) but do exist. A true "orb" is believed to be a small, globule of cold plasma that is manipulated and focused by a controlled emf source. In short it's a small ball of light controlled by an intelligence. This is not the same thing that is often caught on digital pictures. A true orb has to demonstrate an intelligent flight path. It also has to give off it's own light source. On a couple investigations I have personally witnessed these anomalies. In fact I have a video recording of one caught in an old abandoned care facility. One thing that is cool about this, is that it is exactly as you describe above. A true orb can have size variance for sure. It can be the size of a grape or a baseball. All this being said, always do your best to debunk first ALWAYS! When all attempts have been exhausted, a paranormal anomaly could be the answer.........just my two cents.
Great input Spectre.

Reactions: Spectre80
Thanks Spectre. When it comes to orbs, I'm always skeptical at first as I know a lot of explainable things (bugs, dust, light sources, etc.) can appear as orbs, and only until I can rule those out would I start considering the possibility that an orb was present, however I was not aware they could vary so much in size. I would just like to clarify that we live on a large plot in the country side and my mom's room has no windows facing the street and the room is about 100 feet away from the road. The windows of her room face an embankment as tall as the house and that side of the house faces nothing but wilderness.

Thanks Spectre. When it comes to orbs, I'm always skeptical at first as I know a lot of explainable things (bugs, dust, light sources, etc.) can appear as orbs, and only until I can rule those out would I start considering the possibility that an orb was present, however I was not aware they could vary so much in size. I would just like to clarify that we live on a large plot in the country side and my mom's room has no windows facing the street and the room is about 100 feet away from the road. The windows of her room face an embankment as tall as the house and that side of the house faces nothing but wilderness.
Wow....that does make a difference. Great debunking! well in that case it definitely could have been something.