Flash Memories

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I had one yesterday. Standing in my garage one moment, then for a fraction of a second I was in my grandparent's back yard sometime in the mid 1960's, then back in my garage. No lost time that I could document. Felt a tad dizzy afterwards, first time I recall that feeling after an instance.
Thanks for keeping us updated. Keep journaling your experiences. Was there any present day coronation to the jump ?

cake

Reaction score
I had one yesterday. Standing in my garage one moment, then for a fraction of a second I was in my grandparent's back yard sometime in the mid 1960's, then back in my garage. No lost time that I could document. Felt a tad dizzy afterwards, first time I recall that feeling after an instance.
hmm..now I'm wondering if perhaps I'm experiencing the same as you. I posted how I see pictures in my mind. These pictures are very vivid though. It's like watching a movie of myself of various scenes. And then poof- it's on to the next scene in totally random order. Some of these scenes I get a butterfly feeling in my stomach.

OP
GoneWestUtah

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated. Keep journaling your experiences. Was there any present day coronation to the jump ?

Nothing since the 5th that stuck with me. Haven't come to any conclusions yet and still can't tie the moments to anything in the present.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I mentioned to Debi recently that I’m having some “time” issues too.

Last night I estimate I woke up about every 30 minutes. Every single time I awoke from a dream involving time travel. Typically when I awake from a dream, I pretty quickly clear the fog and get a grasp on reality. Last night, every time I awoke I struggled to try to understand “when” I was. I could clearly understand I was in bed, but too many times I couldn’t understand why to the point of almost angering me.

I’d roll over, fall back asleep, then awake from another dream about time travel. I have no idea why the recurring theme and the strong emotions.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I mentioned to Debi recently that I’m having some “time” issues too.

Last night I estimate I woke up about every 30 minutes. Every single time I awoke from a dream involving time travel. Typically when I awake from a dream, I pretty quickly clear the fog and get a grasp on reality. Last night, every time I awoke I struggled to try to understand “when” I was. I could clearly understand I was in bed, but too many times I couldn’t understand why to the point of almost angering me.

I’d roll over, fall back asleep, then awake from another dream about time travel. I have no idea why the recurring theme and the strong emotions.
Please note on chat I mentioned that I was completely convinced today was Friday when I woke up. I was sure of it even as I was up and down last night. "When" is becoming an issue.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
1619749487017.png