FLASH CHAT ROOM OPEN

Wanna chat a bit? We're open!
Hi I just called about talking to my sister who passed back in October last year. I feel that there was more to her death than what has been told. I know in my heart this to be true. I wish my family had the money to investigate further-so I am calling on the help of an expert like yourself to help me communicate with my sister and find out the truth for my closure. Thanks-Betsy

Reactions: Armand
Hi Betsy. Welcome to the forum and I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to loose someone under circumstances that are not clear.
Thanks for trusting and reaching out, but I do not do personal readings. I do hope and pray that your heart can find peace with her death.

Hi Betsy. Welcome to the forum and I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to loose someone under circumstances that are not clear.
Thanks for trusting and reaching out, but I do not do personal readings. I do hope and pray that your heart can find peace with her death.
Thanks for your advise. I am struggling as she was my only sister and very young. We were just one year apart so I grieve with more than pain.

Thanks for your advise. I am struggling as she was my only sister and very young. We were just one year apart so I grieve with more than pain.
I just want to make sure that you understand I am Debi Smith, the forum and Farside Witch, and the other Debbie is Debbie Anderson that appeared on Art's show, Betsy. Two witches named Debi/Debbie! lol

Betsy, let me just say that no matter what was "ruled" here on this side of the veil, the Creator knows the truth of it and will hold your sister in love. All life is sacred to the One. Yes, you will miss her and it's proper to grieve her loss, as everyone deserves someone to shed tears for them. But know she is out there, watching you and willing you to grow, love, and continue on in this life in her memory.

Reactions: 7Critter
ill start tonight I just got home a bit ago

Reactions: Debi
I just want to make sure that you understand I am Debi Smith, the forum and Farside Witch, and the other Debbie is Debbie Anderson that appeared on Art's show, Betsy. Two witches named Debi/Debbie! lol

Betsy, let me just say that no matter what was "ruled" here on this side of the veil, the Creator knows the truth of it and will hold your sister in love. All life is sacred to the One. Yes, you will miss her and it's proper to grieve her loss, as everyone deserves someone to shed tears for them. But know she is out there, watching you and willing you to grow, love, and continue on in this life in her memory.
Oh wow ok, I understand now! Do you speak to spirits?